Tel: 0131 662 4810
Sciennes After School Care Scheme has joined easyfundraising.org.uk.
Thank you for those of you who have already joined and are helping us raise money to benefit your children.
In a nutshell, it's a really easy way for us to generate free donations whenever our supporters shop online. Over 60,000 other good causes already use it, and we’re hoping it will help us raise £1000 by the end of the year. We will use this to replenish our more expensive materials and equipment.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Click here and join for free – joining up is really easy.
2. Get shopping at any of the 3,000 easyfundraising partner retailers – including Tesco, John Lewis, M&S, Argos, Amazon and eBay.
3. Every time you shop, the retailer will give a small percentage of what you spend to SASCS for free – there is no extra charge to yourself.
4. Additionally, register your debit or credit card so that even buying a coffee at Café Nero can help thanks to Easyfundraising’s instore donation scheme.
5. Download the donation reminder, which provides reminders as you shop online and means you never forget to collect donations from a qualifying website. You’d be surprised how often you see a reminder!
6. There’s also an app to download to your mobile or tablet.
So, as you shop the pennies drop our way. And it’s at no extra cost to you – you pay the usual price and the retailer makes the donation.
We’d be delighted if you joined our SASCS group of supporters.
Sciennes After School Care Scheme (SASCS)
Amount raised to date: £460.269
Current target: £500.00
No. supporters on Easyfundraising: 29