Tel: 0131 662 4810
Sciennes After School Care Scheme has joined easyfundraising.org.uk.
Thank you to those of you who have already joined and are helping us raise money to benefit your children. The more supporters we have, the more we will raise.
In a nutshell, it's a really easy way for us to generate free donations whenever you shop online. Over 60,000 other good causes already use it and our aim is to use all funds raised to replenish our more expensive materials and equipment.
Here's how you can help:
1. Click here and join for free - signing up is really
2. Get shopping at any of the 3,000 easyfundraising partner retailers –
including Tesco, John Lewis, M&S, Argos, Amazon and eBay.
3. Every time you shop, the retailer will give a percentage of what you
spend to SASCS for free - there is no extra charge to yourself.
4. Additionally, register your debit or credit card so that even buying a
coffee at Caffe Nero can help us thanks to Easyfundraising’s in-store
5. Download the Donation Reminder, which provides reminders as you
shop online and means you never forget to collect donations from a
qualifying website. You’d be surprised how often you see a reminder!
6. There’s also now an app to download to your mobile or tablet.
So, as you shop the pennies drop our way! And it's at no extra cost to you - you pay the usual price and the retailer makes the donation.
We'd be delighted if you joined our SASCS group of supporters.
Amount raised to date: £237.48
Current goal: £250.00
No. Supporters on Easyfundraising: 26